Saturday, August 02, 2003

Oh yeah, it's Saturday!

I always like to stop over at Susan's on Saturday morning for her "Saturday Morning Me's". They're fun to read. (And I usually go back later in the day to see what Kane is wearing. *smirk*) Susan has a second site for more personal writing here. (Is it okay if I say that, Susan?)

Kathryn's Wednesday Wonder last week set off a long thought process. It was multi-faceted, and one of the facets was: Think back through your life and recall any library experiences you remember, then write about whatever comes up. A lot of stuff came up, and I'm off this afternoon to grab a few pics of some of the libraries in question. (I do love books and have spent a considerable amount of time in libraries through the years, now that I think about it.) Thanks, Kathryn!

Eek! I missed my cyber-brother Jeeem's birthday. Drat! Jeeem is off to China in September to teach. He has great postings about his plans!

Yay! Bryn has links to the Fly-Lady! I had read an article about her a few months back, but the url wasn't working when I tried it, so thanks bryn!

Lynn has her 26things up and they're great! Otto, I'm keeping my eye open for yours *grin*. Anyone else?

Roscoe is going to jump on the AMTRAK and visit family in Indiana. Next Friday Mom and I jump on the AMTRAK and head to...Montana. mmmmhmmm. Yep. It appears that all systems are go.

Speaking of vacations, amit is taking us on a tour of his. Check out those super pics! ahhh.

Time goes too fast on the internet, have you noticed? I have to go finish laundry. Catch y'all later!